Dead Town Nothing – New EP Announcement – ‘Leeches’ 2016 *AND TOUR DATES*.
Still haven’t heard of these MF favourites? Where you been?
- Our previous work on the band’s mini-album Consequences, can be found – Here.
- While the info and promo article for the band’s charity single for the NSPCC can be found – Here.
Too lazy to click? Well just so that we’re all up-to-date, they play Hardcore and are from the Isle Of Wight – That’ll do surely? I’ve mentioned before how their sound somewhat straddles that mid 2000’s Hardcore Punk line, paired with a more contemporary Metallic Hardcore edge.
In short, if you’re fan of bands such as Comeback Kid, Cancer Bats, POLAR. and the like, it’s worth your time to give DTN a go. Below is their most recently released track, ‘Bully’, which was their NSPCC Charity single.
The band have just entered pre-production of their new EP, Leeches, which is due for a 2016 release, and is a follow up to their 2014 release, Consequences.
While ‘Bully’ laid some new ground – and it was only written and recorded in one day to be fair – Leeches is set to be a more ‘amped up‘ version of the 2014 predecessor. Which, if you’ve ever heard said predecessor, is quite frankly, gonna be a belter.
‘We are stoked to be going back to the studio and recording our new EP. The songs are coming along nicely and we can’t wait for people to hear them! There maybe a little something extra too on this EP, so we will be crawling back under the floorboards for now, but we shall be back soon.’
Leeches will be consist of five brand new tracks due on the 11th March 2016 on both iTunes and CD.
One more set of news before we go, which shall come in the form of the following image:
The following links might be useful (Spoiler: They are indeed useful):
- Dead Town Nothing can be found on Facebook and Twitter.
- The charity single, ‘Bully’, can be found on their bandcamp page.
- Consequences is also available for download now iTunes and is available on the bands bigCartel page on CD, where other merch is also available.